Dance With Me Jesus


Dancing through this life with You by my side
I am amazed at the beautiful of this life song
I want to dance with You King Jesus
Take my hand and lead me on the floor
Whispers the truths about me in my ear
Remind me of who You think that I am
Oh Lord hold me close in Your arms
Draw me near to who You are
Teach me the steps I need to take
Hold my hand as You hold my heart
Spin me around as life whirls by me
No fear because You’re my dance partner
I keep my eyes on You regardless of it all
Cuz You are rhythm of my heart to beat
The melody plays out with every day
But I never lose sight of the music
Your joy brings life to every moment
I chose to dance through this life with You
May the joy that You give bubble up inside me
Dance with me Jesus pull me close to You

Comments