My Favorite Artist

I look up to sky and see my favorite artist showing off again
Such radiant colors of yellows and pinks and oranges
Blues and purple strokes intensify my fascination
As the colors blend into each other to form others

So beautifully displayed that you cant seem to look away
As the sun rises it screams of the creativity of our God
I marvel at the complexities and brilliance of the sky
Love, grace, and mercy showers down on us
What radiance is displayed and amazing artistic design
Creation just shouts the majesty of our Creator
Declares His incredible power and greatness
Your grandeur on display like a piece of art
Each sunset and sunrise so unique and lovely to see
The splendor and the creativity to paint such perfection
Mesmerized by the goodness and glorious expression
Praise God who paints the skies and breathed out the stars
I stand amazed and in awe of the beauty displayed

Comments