Songs in My Heart

King Jesus Your love for me is undeniable
You breathe life into me so that I am able
I feel it in every breath that I take in and out
Your love surrounds me there is no doubt
Every time my heart beats it beats for You
In every moment I can speak or move
You have given me everything that is mine













Your love is incomparable to any kind
O Lord You put songs in my heart
With Your love as the subject it's all art
Flows out of my mouth like a waterfall
You give freely I deserve nothing at all
How can I not sing with all that I am
To praise You in any way that I can
Your grace and freedom makes me wanna move
Infatuated and in awe of all that You do
Can't help but dance just thinking of You
Don't care if anybody sees I'm a dancing fool
Let the words flow from my head to my feet
Cant control myself cuz Ive been set free
Spinning around to the songs of Your love
Smiling cuz You are more than enough
Read Psalm 149

Comments