My Life Song

Let this be my prayer my life song my vow
That my heart be devoted to You and Your kingdom
Holy are You Lord there's no one above You
No one beside You that could ever satisfy
I want to know You better than I know myself
Fill me with Your words so that I make speak truth
Humble me Father that I may never lose sight of You
Instruct me and lead me in Your will for my life
May all that is within me exalt You O Lord
Let wisdom and knowledge be my closest friends
Help me to understand and trust you with all I am




















Let my truth not be found in my own understanding
But my trust be solely found in You my faithful King
I commit myself to Your will and instructions
Guide me in my listening to Your truths
To stay true to the path that leads me closer to You
I delight in following You and Your direction
Keeping my eyes on You I give you this life
Use me for Your kingdom's cause as long as I live

Comments