Open Gates of Mercy

I am head over heels in love with the One I cant see
But I have felt Him closer than my own heart beat
He has poured out His rich and abundant grace
Called me out of darkness and close to His face
Removed the weight of my sin and the old me
Sets me apart and wants to use me for His glory
He awakened my heart back into His arms
Wanting to take my storm and bring calm
Wide open gates of mercy and love for us
Fills me with joy and the remover of my mess
I lay my face down at Your altar my King
Through tear stained cheeks to You I sing
Giving up everything for Your glory
Cuz only You are worthy cuz You're holy
You have called me to a much greater cause
Anything I had counted is nothing but loss
Blessed by Your name for the hope You give
Cuz I am set free no longer sin's captive
Shackles have fallen and chains are broken
The power of Your name Jesus is spoken

Comments