Vessel of Honor

I want to be vessel of honor use me to bring You fame
Pour me out over and over O Lord to be filled up again
I desire to be set apart for Your work in order to bring glory
Mold me and shape me into a useful product of Your love
Cleanse me of my brokenness, rebellion, pride, and sin
Forgive me for the things that cloud my ability to serve
Remove any imperfection and replace it with newness of perfection
Break and reshape me if necessary to rebuild Your beauty in me
Allow me to be a display of Your handiwork to others
Master open my eyes and ears to be the moments You've given
Show me opportunities to be used for honorable good work
May I never squander the things and times You allow me
May I always be ready to do whatever You need or call me to
So that I may be useful to You and only You my Master and Lord
You created me with purpose and direction to show Your love
Guide me towards Your will and exchange my desires for Yours
I open up my hands and my heart and say that here I am use me 

Read 2 Timothy 2:20-21 and Isaiah 6:8, 64:8

Comments