Your Enoughness

How can I fathom the enoughness of you Father
To say you’re enough for me limits your power
Puts you into a box that You cant fit in 
When your thoughts of me outnumber the sand and the stars
How can I try to put it into words 
When I can’t even imagine all that You are
I can only see so little because my eyes are so blind
I desire to worship You with a genuine heart
That points to awesome God that is indescribable
One that made us and sent His Son to defeat the grave
You saved a wretch like me and have given me more than I could ever need
Your lovingkindness is better than life
If I believe that then how could I limit an all powerful God
My flesh longs for You cuz it thirsts for You
It craves all that You are and wants more of You
You deserve all glory, honor, and praise
You are more than enough more than I can fathom
How can I define your enoughness
When I need to die daily and am nothing without You
I was given a purpose when You called me out of darkness
You set a course for my life and walk the path with me
I was given a new direction and a new goal
To bring you fame and to point others to You

Comments