Love and Pursuit

God Your pursuit of me never ends
Your love for me it never bends
Not ever did it give up never froze
Never once did Your love let go
It pours out over me like a flood
Nothing can I do to earn Your love
You give it freely and wrap me up in it
Cleanse me with Your blood I'm a sinner
Wash me and purify my inner being
Till it's not me but You that I'm seeing
Let people see You and not any of me
My life be a beacon of Your doing
Let me be an arrow pointed to Your arms
My life has no value apart from Your heart
You give me purpose and direction
Pump me full of joy and resurrection
Freedom is the words You are the song
My journey is You and me walking along
In the stillness I find all I need is You
You're constantly chasing and You always pursue
Nothing matters to You apart from finding the lost sheep
Remind me that I am not forgotten or alone
Your love pours over me like the morning dew
Covers me up and draws me closer to You
I don't and won't ever understand why me
Wretched selfish sinner was all that I could see
But You make what once was dead and dark
Into a purified being that's in pursuit of Your heart
And now I am no longer a slave to sin
But in You there's is new life to begin
I am made new and want the word to see
That Your love and pursuit is for everybody

Comments