Dehydration of Your Word



God tears roll down my eyes as I realize my dehydration of Your Word
I’ve allowed a viewing of everything else but Your words
Found my mind wandering in areas I never want to go
And in my wandering realizing I am so incredibly lost with You
Such hunger that I haven’t allowed myself to be full of You
Cuz I have been so full of myself and my eyes so fixed on me
Worrying about meaningless things and stuff
Forgive my selfish heart for relying on itself to decide
Instead of trusting in You and relinquishing control
Renew my mind to crave the things this world can’t offer
To desire a mind that corresponds with Your Word
For a drive to place things before me that draw me into Your arms
Remove and erase the parts of me that are just me
Replace and repair those parts with all that You are
Let my life my words my direction be aligned with Yours
That everything I am have a heavenly purpose
My motives be one of humility grace mercy and love

Comments