Louder and Louder


You are the strength deep in my bones
You take every step with me as I go
Never alone and never forgotten You promise
This journey is not one required by me
But You wall alongside me every second 
I can’t even take a breath without You
My life was never mine to have but a gift
I want every breath and ever Word I speak
To be use for your kingdom and Your glory
I want to sing louder and louder You’re worthy
Lift You higher until the whole world hears 
Cuz You’re a good God worthy of our praise
My mouth will never stop giving you all of my worship
All day long I will sing of Your endless glory
And remind the world of Your righteousness
I will proclaim the wondrous things You have done
From the rooftops and the mountains I will shout of You
I can’t and won’t stop because You’ve walked with me
Through tragedy pain and heartache You were there
You’ve seen me through storms and troubles
But through it all You never once left me alone 
You’ve redeemed me and fixed my broken pieces
With joys my lips tell of Your goodness
And as long as I have breath I won’t stop
I will speak, sing, and shout Your name
I want to sing of Your love louder and louder
Sing out until the whole world hears

Comments