Obey



Here I am God with a willing heart
Teach me Your laws and decrees
Help me to keep Your instructions
Allow understanding and I will obey
And put into practice with all I am
Desire to walk the path of Your commands
Cuz there is where my happiness is
Increase my eagerness for Your truth
And decrease my love for anything else
Open my eyes to Your worthy blessings
And may I find life through Your Word
Reassure me of the promises You’ve made
Cuz faithful is everything that You are 
Turn me away from my shameful ways
Cuz I know Your laws are better for me
And desire obedience to Your commands
Renew me from the inside with Your goodness
Forever and ever will I continue to obey
Walking in the freedom of devotion to You
It is a delight to follow You and honor You
I humble myself and lay all of me down
Here’s my teachable heart ready to learn
Show me more of Your will for my life
Reveal the parts of me that are lacking
Refresh me in Your strength and wisdom
And I trust that in all that You have me


Read Psalm 119:17-32

Comments