Romance



You want to romance me
Call me to dance with you
You say you're taken with me
And I reach my hands to you

I’m stuck in mediocre and enjoy the middle of the road
Lost my passion for pursuing and held back by something else
Let the world cut into our dance and push us away from the dance floor
Dreaming of fairytale romances and reading about them in books

But I don't want to pretend the romance isn't mine to have
I'm starting to hear the music drawing me in
I desire to be romanced and to dance with You my King
And here You are calling me by name to join You

Hands out all I have to do to is grab hold
I will be swept off my feet and dance the night away
Try to drop the act that I don't wanna dance
Time to take a deep breath and jump on in

Here goes nothing Lord take me away
Ready to let loose and fall deeper in love with You
Let's do this and show the world what it's missing 

Here I am dancing with you
Letting the music take over
You say you're taken with me
Nothing left to do but fall into your arms

Comments