Overflow



Perfection is nowhere to be found apart from You God
Everything I try to accomplish on my own fails
But with You I can do all things according to Your will
I lay at Your feet my desires I want for this day
And give myself as a humble sacrifice for Your glory
I’m overwhelmed by the grace You pour over me
When I feel so far from deserving, You overflow my heart
In my weakness You fill me with Your strength
In the chaos and storms You bring peace and quiet them
You are closer to me than humanly imaginable
You are with me whether I am awake or am asleep
Walking or sitting dancing or crying running or standing
You are always beside me and guiding me
Continue to refine me Lord and remove all of me
Let my imperfections be replaced with Your righteousness
Teach me O God to be bolder and unashamed
I have no rights to boast in me but I can boast in all of You
For You my Savior King have bought me with Your life
I am saved redeemed and rescued from the grave
Today I lay myself on the altar of sacrifice
And I give all of me to the work of Your hand

Comments