Verses and Choruses

This life is a worship song to You
Praise be ever the motive of all I do
My reflection of You never get blurry
My time with you never be in a hurry
My pointing to You be clearly displayed
My life be ever to You like a parade
That I never stop shining Your light
Singing as loud as I can day and night
Drown out the world and bring You fame
So that everyone will know Your name
Let Your love draw people in close to me
Give me Your words so that I can speak
Of the greatness of the God of creation
The One who formed every tribe every nation
Use me Father to tell Your redemption story
How they can be changed like You did me
You have so much more for them than this
The love You have they don’t want to miss
And so I belt out the verses and choruses
Every word to praise You in everything 
Glory and honor to the Savior King
Jesus is Lord He saved us all He loves you
Hallelujah to the God who wants you

Comments