Hands Are Raised



Lead me Lord into yielding so deeply
That You take my constant no away
For the joy set before me will endure
Please God rip the no out of me
And help me to say yes to Your will
To reject my sinful nature completely
And dive head first into Your desires
I want what You have and nothing else
I say yes to the path you've set for me
You desire only the best for my life
So I surrender to Your glorious plan
Give up control for a better purpose
Guide me in the truths for Your promises
I want to yearn for more of my God
Remove the blinders from my eyes
So I can see the ways You've lead me
You've always been in charge of it all
But somehow I've tried to control it
Give it all back to the Holder of the world
Cuz Your ways are better than my own
Have Your ways with me my hands are raised

Comments