The Key


God You’re the key to every locked door
Cuz You’re the only One who opens them
When a door stays closed You know why
Cuz You’ve got something better in store
Too often I think You don’t hear my prayers
But You hear every prayer ever prayed
Even the ones in the deepest of pain
You hear the cries and tell me just wait
I have something better in store for you
If you’ll just trust Me I will open a door
And know that if a door is never opened
That it is not in my will for Your life or right now
Remember everything I do is for My glory
And everything has a purpose you can’t see
I hold the world in my hands and see it all
So trust Me that I know what’s good for you
And that I only want what is best for you
Cuz you are My beloved and you are Mine
I loved you enough to send My Son in your place
Put your trust in Me who never fails or changes
Whose track record is absolutely perfect

Comments