You're the One



God if You’re the One holding my future how can I fear
But I am crippled by the thoughts of failing You
I know You can hear my anxious thoughts out loud
Cuz they scream for attention that nobody hears
But I know that You my God are bigger than my fears
You are faithful and have wonderful plans for me
So I lay my worries at the foot of the cross and say
This is where fear goes to die cuz my King defeated you
Conquered sin and death and the fear that follows
So knowing that I am no longer clinging to my insecurities
Cuz You my King hold my future in His awesome hands
Your plan for me is hope and a future of Your choosing 
I run without shackles and I pursue without panic
All the directions and paths He lays before me
My future isn’t bright but my future is blessed 

Comments