Praise Him


Praise Him

Let all that I am praise my worthy Lord

Let every word and every deed be Yours

I will tell others of the greatness of my King

How He rescued me from my selfishness 

Transformed my life for the absolute better

Gave me life when I only deserved death

Saved me from the tightening chains of sin

Freed me to live an abundant life for His glory

Gave me a new name, purpose and goal

My life is no longer my own to hold onto 

It is a gift that I do not and will not take lightly

Let every breath within me praise Almighty God

Until the day I take my very last breath

May everything I do and say bring praise

This life is but a moment or glimpse in time

And I do not take this moment lightly

I want to leave a trail of truth wherever I go

Reminding people of the great sacrifice of the cross

How Jesus died in their place so they could live

And how He calls us to be His own children

Peace, joy, and unconditional love He pours out 

Lord may I praise You all of the days I’m given

Comments