When The Storm



When the storm tries to drown out my praise

When the fear tries to distract my gaze

When the world tries to lower my face

When the chaos tries to blow me away 


I will sing louder at the top of my lungs

Will shout the words of the songs I’ve sung

Point my life to Him and all He’s done

There is only one God there‘s only one


Hallelujah I lift up Your name

Hallelujah I will shout Your fame 

Blessed Savior You overcame

Now I can walk boldly in faith


So I’ll never stop singing never stop praising

Won’t stop lifting up the name of the King

Won’t be silenced my worship I will bring

Hallelujah Your praise and glory I sing


When the wind tries to bring me to my feet

When the enemy tries to remind of my defeat

When my head and my hands they meet

When the waves try to overcome me

Comments