Hard To Breathe

 



Jesus you've never let me go

Waiting patiently for me to come home

This grace oh it's so overwhelming

But that's who You are You're everything

When I feel broken you fix my wings

Remind me I'm chosen and I sing


Closer than my very next breath

Closer than the heart inside my chest

Even when I start to fall flat down

You lift me up and adjust my crown

Cuz I am your daughter You're the King

No matter where I go You're all that I need

When the world gets heavy makes it hard to breathe

I look to You and to You alone I cling


My heart erupts with praises to You

And I am overwhelmed by all you do

There's no greater name no greater One

You wrap me up in your unrelenting love

Show me what you see when I feel undone 

And that in You O Lord victory is won

Comments