Heart Seeds

 


Heart Seeds

You have my heart seeds and I want to grow

Water me with Your love and kindness

That I may sprout Your joy to others

Cut off any branches of that are of me

Replace them with the fruits of Your Spirit

So my fruits may be sweet and bring You praise

Let love and joy peace and patience grow

With kindness and goodness gentleness and self control

And faithfulness sprouting out from within 

Help me to blossom into who You’ve called me to be

Shine the light of Your Son onto me

That people can see Him from my roots

May I be planted into Your Word

Cuz it is the good soil my heart craves

Nurse the parts of me to look like You

Train me to dig my roots deep into You

Help me to understand why it has to be

That You remove the fallen leaves 

Prune the parts of me that are dead

That hold me back from my growth

Thank you for being my Gardener

And for Your tender caring of me 

Comments