You Are



You Are

You are everything that I need and more

Author of my life’s story holder of my heart

Designed and stitched me in my mother’s womb

One of a kind handcrafted by the Creator

There’s nothing I need more than You

You breathed eternal life in my dry bones

Took my place on the cross when it was mine

Were beaten and tortured for my sake

Called me out of the grave into grace

Scraped off the sin and darkness on me

Replaced it with Your perfect Son’s blood

Rescued me from the chains of sin and death

Freed me from the bondage of who I was

Gave me a new name and a new purpose

Everything I am wants to praise You God

Without You this life has no meaning

It is headed back to the grave without You

Hallelujah that the King of kings called me

He called me by name from darkness to light

Set free to dance and sing of the glory of God

Comments