Deep Blind Spots

 



Deep Blind Spots

Look I will never claim to ever be perfect

Because I am flawed through and through

It is Christ in me that You are seeing

My joy isn’t found in my circumstances

But my joy is rooted in Christ’s love for me

If you only knew that kindness is not my strength

But God has been growing me in that fruit

His light illuminated my deep blind spots

To show me that there’s nothing good in me

And every action has a selfish motivation

In my weakness I reached out to God

And He heard my cry of desperation

He rescued me from the bondage of sin

He breathed life into my dead bones

Showed me His goodness and His love

Gave me a second chance and new life

Taught me that He uses our weaknesses

To show His strength through them

He is perfect and nobody else is perfect

But in Christ we can have love, joy, peace

Love that conquers all, joy in the morning

Peace that passes all understanding

He erases the sins of the past

Now we walk through this life together

It’s not always sunshine and birds singing

There are trials and are tribulations

But the Lord is near to us taking every step

Comments