Expiration Date



Expiration Date

Thank You Father that my hardships have an expiration date

That there will come a day when it will no longer have its day

You promise us that rejoicing will come in the morning

You wipe away our tears and replace our weeping with joy

Our current situation isn’t our forever future but just a moment

Here one day and gone the next because You are faithful to us

You walk every step with us through each and every day

To the highest of mountains and to the lowest of valleys 

There You are right beside me telling me there’s an end to this

Keep pushing and keep pressing on this won’t last forever

You tell me this is all part of my plan just keep trusting me

I’ve carried you this far and I’ll carry you even farther than this

Lean into me and I will give the strength to keep moving

Hold onto me and I will keep you standing on your feet

Comments