Good Morning

 


Good morning to the King of kings

Hello to the Lord of lords my Savior

I am waking up to lay down myself

At Your feet do what You want in me

I surrender my thoughts and plans

I want all that You have in store for me

Nothing about this life is mine to hold

It was a gift and one I do not take lightly

But my life was bought and purchased

I take no blessing from You lightly

Because I know I am undeserving 

But the beauty is You bless anyway

You wake me up to mercies each morning 

And bless me in ways that leave me speechless

You remind me every day of Your immense love

It’s hard to fathom an unconditional love

But that’s the love You pour out over me 

Speechless because I know my wickedness

I know my motives aren’t pure or selfless

But You want what’s best for me anyway

Comments