Good Morning Daddy

 


Good morning Daddy it’s a beautiful day

The sun is shining our journey is on its way

I grab Your hand and we take our first step

With You next to me fear runs to the left

When I am with You joy fills my heart

May we always walk together never apart

You are the One who leads me to still water

I am Your child and You are my Father

Every step I take is in sync with You my King

I am never ever alone because You’re with me

Even in the quiet spaces and lonely places

You’re beside me to calm my heart as it races

Every day is more time to spend with just us

When I walk on my path it is treacherous

Forgive me for walking steps away from You

I surrender and jump back on the road with You

You are holy and worthy regardless of my vision

All I can see is fear and doubt there is collision

Remove the blinders that these have given me

This life is not mine but I live for Your glory


Comments